IMPORTANT GUIDELINES TO REOPENING
Governor Cuomo has emphasized that all businesses should begin working on their reopening plans immediately. In order to reopen, they must also meet the following criteria:
– STRICT CLEANING AND SANITATION STANDARDS MUST BE MET.
– Social-distancing protocols must be in place, and workplace hours and shifts must be designed so as to reduce the density of people working at the business.
– Mandatory face masks for all employees and customers in situations where there is frequent, unavoidable person-to-person contact.
– Coronavirus cases must be traced, tracked, and reported to regional public-health officials.
– Nonessential travel must be restricted for employees.
– Liability processes must be in place (but it’s not clear what this will actually entail yet).
CALL (631) 624-3923 OR VISIT unitedliny.com!
– Tom Score